Our 3 cabins are nestled between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the South Fork of the Shenandoah River. Only an hour and 45 minutes from Northern Virginia. We are the perfect spot for your vacation get-away!
Stay on the property and let your dogs enjoy the 7.5 acre meadow as our cabins are pet-friendly. Then explore the 34 acre island (that's where the small mouth bass hang out so bring your poles.)
While on the property you will have access:
- to our 1000 ft river front
- private boat launch area & a canoe (bring your lifejackets)
- volley ball net & horse shoes
- picnic table and charcoal grill by the bonfire pit
- 6-person Hot Tub
- Plan to relax in the hot tub and star gaze
- Rock on your deck listening to the sounds of the rippling River Watch all the geese, blue heron, osprey, owls & bald eagles glide by. Rent all of the cabins for a secluded retreat with your friends and family or just one cabin for the relaxing get-away from the city stress!
Or explore Luray and the surrounding area--so much to do and so close Within 5 minutes from the cabins:
- The quaint Town of Luray with antiquing, interesting shops,Art galleries and a variety of restaurants & coffee shops
- Luray Caverns and the Luray Valley Museum
- Luray Caverns golf course & airport and the Luray Zoo
- Luray's Greenway for walking, biking
- Within 15 to 35 miles of the cabins:
- Shenandoah River Outfitters for canoes, kayaks, tubes, rafts
- George Washington National Forest for hiking
- Shenandoah National Park for hiking, history
- Fort Valley Stables for horseback riding
- Vineyards--Wisteria in Stanley and others close by
- New Market Battlefield for civil war history
- Bryce Ski Resort & Massanutten Ski Resort, water park, golf
- Tasker Gap OHV trails
Goose and Gander cabins—ready for you!
and the new #1 Mother Goose --this is looking at Her from the River! Other photos here.