Our cabins are nestled between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the South Fork of the Shenandoah River. Only an hour and 45 minutes form Northern Virginia. We are the perfect spot for your vacation get-away!
Enjoy a cozy log cabin in the best location in the Shenandoah Valley!
Right on the banks of the Shenandoah River!
Or explore Luray and the surrounding area--so much to do!
Within 5 minutes from the cabins:
- The quaint Town of Luray with antiquing, interesting shops,Art galleries and a variety of restaurants & coffee shops
- Luray Caverns and the Luray Valley Museum
- Luray Caverns golf course & airport and the Luray Zoo
- Luray's Greenway for walking, biking
Within 15 to 35 miles of the cabins:
- Shenandoah River Outfitters for canoes, tubes, rafts
- George Washington National Forest for hiking
- Shenandoah National Park for hiking, history
- Fort Valley Stables for horseback riding
- Vineyards--Wisteria in Stanley and others close by
- New Market Battlefield for civil war history
- Bryce Ski Resort & Massanutten Ski Resort, water park, golf
- Tasker Gap OHV trails
Stay on the property and enjoy the 7.5 acre meadow and explore the 34 acre island (that's where the small mouth bass hang out!)
While on the property you will have access:
- to our 1000 ft river front
- private boat launch area & a canoe (bring your lifejackets)
- volley ball net & horse shoes
- picnic table and charcoal grill by the bonfire pit
- 6-person Hot Tub!!
Plan to relax in the hot tub and star gaze
Rock on your deck listening to the sounds of the rippling River Watch all the geese, blue heron, osprey, owls & bald eagles glide by.Rent both cabins for a secluded retreat with your friends and family!or just one cabin for the relaxing get-away from the city stress!
Whatever the season, the hot tub is ready for you!
Family owned and operated by the Ganders. We look forward to sharing our cabins with you--the Goose and the Gander cabins!
Make your plans soon! Check our Reservation Calendar for the best date for Your Get-away!
Google Earth came over during a Spring Flood.